Sauces and dips are so important to enhance the flavor of a dish. When making crispy snacks like nachos, wafers, fritters, garlic breads, etc., what better than a yummy creamy cheese.
It is quick and easy to make and serves the purpose of not only a condiment with snacks but a yummy spread to make those delectable grilled cheese sandwiches for breakfast.
Here’s the recipe:
- ½ cup milk
- 4 cheese slices/3-4 cubes of cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped capsicum
- ½ tbsp cornflour
- Black pepper powder and salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a non-stick pan and cook for 4-5 minutes on low/medium flame or till the mixture thickens like a sauce
- Let it cool. Refrigerate if requires, and serve with snacks
You can use the leftover cheese dip as a cheese spread to make a yummy grilled cheese sandwich and serve with tomato ketchup and chili garlic sauce.